Sunday, September 6, 2015

Helpful links

Hello everyone, these are the five blogs I chose to help me with my brand.  The Gottman Relationship, was center around researching and restoring relationship, this site influence me to be more resourcefully in thinking about certain standard in relationship.  JDate.com, I feel can remind myself and others to continue to date each in any relationships.  Science of relationships had an mission statement, remind myself that remember to set standard and develop more into my brand.  The love and sex center around being happy and bringing better relationship for couple.  Live 2 conquer remind myself to build my brand better to make everyone aware and more motive to read my site.


Here are the five links:


www.gottmanblog.com/
www.Theurbandater.com/
www.scienceof relationships.com/
www.blogher.com/
www.Live2conquer.com/











No comments:

Post a Comment